Reminders and Dates

Dates:
The last week of school will be early release.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Leadership Day is fast approaching!

I am getting so excited about Leadership Day this Friday! The awesome leadership song written by our music teacher Ms. Truelove has gotten me in the spirit! (If you download iTunes you can hear it through the link on the left)
Not to mention all of the amazing collaborating that is going on! Students and Teachers, Teachers and Teachers, Teachers and Support Staff, Classrooms and Parents!!! Oh my! It is wonderful! I am feeling super blessed to be at OES! Tomorrow the class and I will work together with some amazing artist parents (Mike & Sarah of Hot Rod Tattoos in Fayetteville) to put up our bulletin board. They are the genius' behind the Art that you will see and the students are the masters of the technology that it will represent. It will connect real world/hands on learning with technology. This is what it is all about! Real experiences by the students documented through collaboration and technology! I feel sure that the students will never forget all that they have learned!
I hope to see you all Friday! Don't forget to RSVP using the link before all of the spaces are gone! (~: