Reminders and Dates

Dates:
The last week of school will be early release.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The end is near...

Wow! Where does the time go?!
     We have been very busy! We have finally been able to release our Butterflies. Please ask your children why ours took longer than the other classes. It was very exciting! I will post the video on our YouTube channel as soon as I can. Last week we posted one showing a Butterfly emerging! 
     The students have also finished their Life Cycle of a Butterfly projects and I will link to them on our blog at the bottom of the page. Students have also created Cloud Finders and Interactive Weather Vocabulary Cards! They have done amazing work!

     We are finishing up assessments and some review. Please make sure students are present and well rested so they can 'show what they know' and truly shine!